Mon, Sep 30|
Burlington Public Library - Tansley Wood
Hypnotherapy for Weight & Stress Release - Monday Night Group Program
Fall program is finally here! Experience the dramatic change that hypnotherapy and health coaching can bring in a group format. This four-week program is designed to help you build the tools and resources to release into success, freedom and health.
Time & Location
Sep 30, 2019, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Burlington Public Library - Tansley Wood, 1996 Itabashi Way, Burlington, ON L7M 4J8, Canada
About the event
This 4-week Group Coaching program offers 2 hour sessions each week that are designed to give you the skills and tools you need to feel great and find balance by releasing stress and weight.
In this program, you will learn to:
- Release weight naturally by learning to live in alignment with natural cycles
- Build regular cleansing routines into your lifestyle for energy & wellness
- Connect with the linkage between emotions and weight
- Move through obstacles with self-coaching techniques for a success, health and abundance
- Receive a group hypnosis for weight release - including weekly recordings for your personal use
Group programs are a great way to support your health goals and offers some quick solutions to get you farther, faster.
Sign up today. Class space is limited.
Monday Night Dates:
Session #1: September 30
Session #2: October 7
Session #3: TUESDAY October 15 at Alton Public Library
Session #4: October 21
Enrollment is $250 +HST ($282.50) for the full 4-week program and includes 8 hours of class time plus weekly hypnosis recordings and materials. Payment can be made through the registration site, or through e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. A receipt and confirmation will be emailed to you.
An additional fall time slot is offered on Saturday mornings at Tansley Woods, see event listing for details.
Monday Night Group Program
Ticket price includes HST. [$250 + 32.50 (HST)]