Thu, Nov 26|
From Routine to Ritual - Transforming Stress Through Intentional Living
Join me for this intensive mini-class to help you transform stress into moments of intentional living.
Time & Location
Nov 26, 2020, 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
About the event
Daily life is full of routines that we can easily 'fall into'. These routines are beautiful invitations for something so much more when we move through our day in ritual. Many people ask me how to establish these practices to create a more simple approach to overall wellness, so I have developed this sweet little class to walk you through the basics of establishing something simple and effective.
Please join me for this class as we cover:
- why rituals are essential for managing stress and overwhelm
- how to build meaningful and grounding wellness rituals from basic daily routines
- structures and practices that are simple and easy to implement
- setting up an area for practice
- basics for stillness - even for the self-professed 'non-meditator'
- how to use tools for meditation, intention and calming of the mind
- how simple shifts and 'reframing' can turn burden into intentional blessing
- creating personal 'ceremony'
- and much more.
Creating Wellness Rituals